Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Up to my knees in laundry. Up to my eyeballs in schoolwork which must be completed. In over my head/beside myself on day 11 of "urinating dog dilemma." UGH!!!

One might think... "Eye" "Knee'd" to have my "head" examined. Or perhaps ... "Urine" way too deep. :)

I'll post again in a day or two after I get caught up on everything scholastic and domestic. Hopefully by then the dog's meds will be working as well.

Thankful for the soothing sanctuary I have to retire to every night. :) Chat with everyone in a few days!

Best wishes to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you catch up. I'll be waiting for you to post!

kiki said...

I'll be waiting too! Sorry I've been so busy here lately, haven't been able to check on all you gorgeous girls. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope little bitty and her bladder are finding a cure.