Sunday, April 12, 2009

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter today! On this Easter, I'd like to share with you a photo I took awhile back. This little church was built in the 1800's. I can just imagine people traveling from the country to arrive here in their wagons. A real "Little House on the Prairie" image. They still have services here every Sunday. Although I've never been inside of it, I imagine it to be quite quaint. Anyway, the simplicity of the building's architecture appeals to me. Hope you enjoy it too. Now, for those of you who have the twisted, wacky sense of humor(or might be in need of a belly laugh today)....Ima Jo King sends her Easter Greetings to you as well....
Happy Easter! May it be filled with love and laugther!!!

1 comment:

kiki said...

I hope your Easter was beautiful! Gorgeous image by the way....not the rabbit Ima. :)