Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tell me: What "Ham" I to do about Swine Flu?!

I must admit this whole swine flu pandemic has me more than just a little concerned. (Also I'm a little bewildered as to why a musical group *TheWHO* is monitoring this pandemic so closely....LOL! ) Sorry, stupid joke. That's what I do when I'm nervous, joke...lame jokes I might add. My alarm ratcheted up a notch or two, when I heard that they closed down an elementary school not too far away from us. Seems they have 2 confirmed cases of the stuff. How concerned are we to be about it at this point? How contagious is it? Should we go into seclusion?!





So,to help deal with my fear... I'm honoring (dishonoring?! The WHO, by stealing/borrowing/plagiarising the chorus to their song. I reworded it a little. Ahem....





WHO ARE YOU?





Whoooo warns you:

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

The porker's gotta go!


Whooooo warns you:

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

This pandemic really blows!


Whoooo warns you:

LEVEL 3! SWINE FLU!

"6" is as high as it goes!



Well, whooo warns you:

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

Did mad cow send you?!?! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!



I really gotta know..

WTF to do! SWINE FLU!

Should we all lay low?! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!



Please go away!

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

We do not want to play! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!



This whole fricken chicken:

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!



Repeat to infinitiy and beyond...... :)

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLUUUUUU!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Don't worry. You guys will be fine as will my family. I would imagine it will be just like any other infectious disease - only the elderly or the immunocompromised will die from it, if it exposed.

Did you see that there are 2 confirmed cases in Dickinson Co KS?

Stacy D. Briefing said...

I DID see that on the internet! A husband who had traveled on business and his wife. Poor guy, what a souvenier!

We'll just continue with our Germ-x application everywhere we go.

Heard that Germ-x/Purell has made children drunk who have licked it off their hands...Nice to know I can now have an instant cocktail handy while on the go! LOL!!!

kiki said...

Who knew about that little unspillable cocktail. That's convenient...and sanitary. I quit eating any slaughter house meat as of my big "new life" this summer. I only eat food that was hunted (had a great natural life and died instantly) or any fish. Read "Skinny Bitch", and the animal part really got to me. I've always enjoyed eating healthy, and now only having to shop for one, I figured it would be an interesting challenge. I really am enjoying it. I feel good about helping the animals too. It's definetely not for everyone, but it's a win win for me.

Anonymous said...

I think I just peed.
We have 3 cases in Maine so far 2 are in my county.
We will go to soccer today because it's outside but nothing else. If we get more outbreaks I don't know what we'll do. My momis acting like this is no big deal but where do you go when you get the flu right now? To the hospital. I've been their 3 times in 7 days with my mom. AGHHHHHHHHHH Saturday at the hospital I got coughed on so when I got home I came in through the basement and put my clothes in the washer and took a shower before I even saw the family. I know I have issues.