Monday, March 16, 2009

She ain't Heavy....She's our Harlow!

This morning Harlow went to the vet for her vaccinations and semi-annual exam. I just love our vet's office! Everyone is so nice there. When we walk in they always yell out "Harlow!!!" (or whoever the dog du jour of ours is.) It reminds me of cheers, whenever "Norm" would walk into the bar.For a change, everything went well. Just a simple exam, bloodwork, vaccines. No unexpected surprises...except for her weight. Miss Harlow at 16 months old is 135lbs. You go girlie!!!
How wonderful... eat as much as you want, look great no matter what your weight, and have people actually be excited to see your weight gain......Ahhhhh! It truly is a dog's life my friends!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

When I see my doctor, I get dirty looks about my weight gain! I would like the name of Harlow's doctor.... :)

Anonymous said...

I just love Harlow! She is a beauty! I love the pictures you post with the dogs!