Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fit Flops

I saw these little babies in a Victoria's Secret Catalog. They are "Fit Flops." SUPPOSEDLY they give you a workout while you're just simply walking around. Working out your calves, thighs, and buttocks resulting in firmer body and less celulite....hmmm. Now I'd LIKE to say I'm not suseptable to false claims and too good to be true gimmicks, but since I am the owner of the "Ab-Doer"...you can easily see I am not. (I'll wait for you all to quit laughing before I continue...)


Well, today my Fit-Flops arrived. I ordered these with eyes wide open. I was just looking for a really comfortable pair of flip-flops for the summer. Ones that hopefully would last more than just one summer. These seemed like they could fit the bill.




However....They came with a little brochure/testimonials. Apparently these are AMAZING, LIFE CHANGING shoes. They even helped one 72 year old woman with arthritis and a knee replacement get a new lease on life! She can now jump!...pain free! Wow!!! Who knew they could be so dadgum powerful?!! One woman swears the dimples in her thighs have virtually disappeared since wearing these Fit Flops....Great Googley Moogley Friends!!! Could it be?!




If any of you have heard of these/tried them-let me know what you think too! Are you slimmer? Firmer? Taller? Less Arthritic? Younger? Able to leap over tall buildings in a single bound? Have you fired your personal trainer and replaced him/her with Fit Flops in every conceivable color?! Do you need a gently used AB-Doer?....




If you haven't tried this workout in a shoe-box, don't worry. Ever the optimist, I'm going to be your Guinea Pig. I'll update you in a few days and let you know what I think. (Providing that I haven't been snatched up by some modeling agency needing a babe with amazing calves, firm dimpless thighs and an ass so firm you could bounce a quarter off it.....)




Just joking. I'll let you know either way- contract or no modeling contract ;) In the mean time...I'm serious about the AB-Doer! I'll even throw in my Suzanne Somers Torso Track as part of the package!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine are in the garbage and so are my oldest daughters. We asked the pediotrsit about them also, they made our feet hurt, and he laughed at us. He said they are like Dr. Sholls (spelling) only softer.
I really loved my Dr. Sholls.....

Anonymous said...

I'll try anything that works. Cant wait for the update. I bet those star spangeled banner boots would build nice legs too if you walked in those every day.

Jen said...

Stacy - you KILL me. I laughed so hard reading this post!

I love wearing flip flops and sandals but boy, do they hurt my feet. Every single summer for the past three or four years, I have suffered with plantar fasciitis - from doing too much walking in flip flops.

I will be one of those old ladies wearing those big, bulky SAS shoes instead of pretty strappy sandals. Poor me. Haha.