Thursday, March 5, 2009

Inspiring Idea

We have an old timey piano. I don't know who all had it before us. Or where all it has been. But I do know where it was made. I bet it has some stories it could tell! Also, I think it looks really cool! Like a piano you would find in an old saloon.
Why, sometimes I sit down in the "music room" and wait for Miss Kitty to bring me a drink while I talk with the Marshall.

I myself, don't "Tickle the Ivory"....well least not that I'm admitting to. HA! Sorry. Mind just went down to the gutter. It likes to do that. I'm twisted. I know. It's been mentioned before. Many times.


Anyways, the reason I'm taking all these piano pictures is because Ol Blue Eyes IS a musician. And a pretty good one. So I'm going to print off all of these pictures in black and white and frame and mat them.



And then we are going to put them up in his room. That way he can be surrounded by photos of his first piano and his long standing love of music...even when he isn't rockin the joint. I'll let you know when it's done and show you how it looks. Anyone got any suggestions?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious idea!! Truly love it. I will do a bit of artwork on any of them if you want to see a few ideas, email me one. Black and white alone would look beautiful tho. Maybe photograph his favorite sheet music as well. Cute cute idea

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Love the sheet music idea! Will snap a few pics of those as well. Maybe will try using sheetmusic as matting also....hmmmm. You got my mind kicking into unused gears! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!