Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things Just Got Very Interesting...

This is my shoe of choice when toodling around the house doing laundry, etc. My cute little Mommy Bear slipper. Cozy...comfy....practical. Hello cute little slipper!




But....UPS delivered a sexy little box to my doorstep today. Do you like the box?



Step into fun indeed!!! Woohoo! Are you curious? Do you want to know what is inside? Or have you already figured it out? Are you dying with curiosity? Or are you like a certain someone I know. Someone who has infinite patience. Someone who could care less about what is inside boxes? If so...scroll back up to the top and wait 7 days before reading.
But if you are like me... Someone who can't stand NOT KNOWING what is inside a box. Someone who experiences physical pain wondering what could be inside of boxes. Someone who CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER...then just simply scroll down.











Oooohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! So shiny! So platformie! So Sexy! So giddy! So gigglie! Must try on immediately.....






May I say, a little difficult to get a decent picture when you are modeling and shooting the photos at the same time....not to mention the level of difficulty with laughter involved! By the time I propped up my leg, then positioned the camera...it was almost like doing a ballet pose. And trust me....I am anything but a ballerina!!! I'm surprised I didn't break anything trying to get these pics. Which, just made me laugh all the harder.






So, finally I did what any sensible girl would do when she wants to check herself out .(This will take you back to your single, getting ready to go out on a date days.) Or perhaps it is only me who did this....in which case, I look like a big dork. Never mind. Forget I mentioned it. Delete. Just enjoy the lengths I'll go to for a picture.....










Did you figure it out? Have you done this before yourself? I'm standing on the tub pointing the camera at the mirror. LOL! Yep, it's all smoke and mirrors at this point. Okay, so no smoke. And actually, only one mirror....but you know what I mean.









What do you think?!! Are you still laughing?Do you want a pair for yourself? Don't you think I look tall? Statuesque? Amazonish even? Yeah baby! Definately a tall drink with an umbrella!








I predict plenty of future photos in these babies! Mamma Mia!!! Why, the possibilities are endless!!! Things just got very interesting. Very Interesting indeed :P








3 comments:

Jen said...

You go, you sexy little thing, you! Those boots are hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly!!!!! I laughed my butt off when I saw you got those boots...I had to fill Greg in on the past blogs and then leading up to the actual purchase of them!!! We need a full length pic of you in them boots, girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're my idol!! I gotta have a pair of those. And Ricardo, brace yourself! LOVE the "mirror image"