Friday, December 19, 2008

Ima Jo King.. Back in Time for the Holidays!!

Hello Everyone!!! Did you miss me?!! :) Absense makes the heart grow fonder ya know! Well, I'm back today to help Stacy out. She needed a "mental health day." Poor sad, demented, naive soul. I tried to enlighten her. I said, "Girl! A day?! What can you possibly hope to accomplish in one day?! GET REAL! You truly need to take longer than that!" But then, we are old, dear, close friends...so I can talk to her that way! But don't ya'll start gettin' sassy with her! ;)

Speaking of mental health, I'm gonna share a little something that was sent to me a while back. Thought it might come in handy this Holiday Season. Then I thought..."Shoot! It'll come in handy ANY day of the year!! " Enjoy! And Give some of these tips a try! Let me know how they work for you!!!

WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY:


1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.



2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice. :)




3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.


4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."




5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once every body has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to expresso. :)





6.In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."




7. Begin all your sentences with "In accordance with the Prophecy."




8. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."





9. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day. :)





10. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Hard."






11. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won, I Won."




12. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose."




13. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."





*NOTE; I DIDN'T WRITE THIS ; I JUST TRY TO ABIDE BY IT!*




Once again everybody have a great weekend. And as always, If you can't be a good example- be a horrible warning for someone!




HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Ima Jo King-substitute blogger at large

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great ideas for entertaining myself! :)
Especially liked the first one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh...needed that. love, santa's elf.