Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life is just a fantasy...


I'm purusing through my favorites list on my computer today. When I come across this little item here.It's been on my favorites list for a year or two now. I told Ricardo, if we ever ever become gazillionaires....This is what I want on my finger. The Holy Grail of Rings for the jewelry hound in me. Call me what you will, I just love beautiful jewelry. Always have. Always will. Here's the link if you want to have some fun "Windows shopping" ha ha ha!!!:




You would think as a gazillionaire, I might want something way bigger than that...not so, I'm a PRACTICAL gazillionaire!!! So anyhow, I go to gaze adoringly upon it today.....when I notice that it is "sold out"!!! What?! Sold out?! How can that be?! Who could actually afford one of these little beauties to begin with?!!! No one! Unless, they happen to be a gazillionaire... Then it occurs to me, perhaps Ricardo is surprising me for Christmas! Perhaps we are gazillionaires and I just don't know it yet! Yeah, that's probably it!! ;) I wonder, will he have it sent to the office- to keep it a surprise?.....or will he trust me not to snoop and just send it to the house:
Hooooo!!!! Haaaaaaa!!!! Haaaaaa!!! Oh, I needed a laugh today. That felt good!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Next time I visit Texas, I am staying with YOU! :P (Just kiddin' Kiki!)

Anonymous said...

That's funny!! Maybe he is sending it to my address....I hope he puts a card in it for me to hide it for you. Otherwise I might mistake it for a gift to me. That Ricardo, he's a keeper. What a great surprise this is going to be. And ps my goodness your home photographs well.