Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Boat Trip- Deleted Scenes

Here's some photo's from our Christmas afternoon at the lake that didn't make the original cut. Some of you may find this boring. I however, just like to look at the subtle difference in the shades of gray. Also the rippling of the water.



I especially like the white light popping throught the overcast sky.




And is it just me....or does Disney seem to have a freakishly long Gene Simmons like tongue?! Or, are you too distracted by how large his ears appear in this photo...better to hear you with my dearie! Sweet Dis. But make no mistake, he can be a scurvy dog at times too! :)





Speaking of distracting... Miss Thing here. Gorgeous! Looks like she is above it all doesn't she? A star dahling! Actually, she's just sniffing the fresh lake air. And watching all the birds fly overhead.






Of course, ol blue eyes....(or blue eye in this particular photo.) You had me at hello sweet fella! Isn't it amazing how you can love your children more than you thought was even humanly possible? If they only knew the power that they have over me!






And doesn't your heart just absolutely melt when you see them showing love towards others? It kinda validates all the behind the scenes work that goes into parenting.









"Arrrrrr! There she goes getting all emotional again! Stop it now ya dang girlie girl ...or I'll make ya walk the plank!"






"Sorry, Captain! But I yam what I yam!"....;)
P.S....They also have the ability to make you laugh uncontrollably!!! ;p








2 comments:

Jen said...

I love all of your lake photos and think it was a perfect way to spend Christmas. What wonderful memories!

Anonymous said...

I thought Arrr matey the moment I saw that shot too. Wonderful day. And OMG, Dis... "Does this boat my ears look big?" Have a fun weekend.