Thursday, December 11, 2008

Full Disclosure

Okay, Okay, I've got to be totally honest. Although, I think this is an amazing, architecturally stunning, beautiful home; I don't really live here. Shocking isn't it?!!!





Although, let it be said that the only thing keeping me out this house is the whole pesky gazillion dollar thing and that security gate. And truthfully, given enough time....I will figure out a way to get over that gate! ha ha ha ha!!!










Here is our home. No honest it is!!! Would I try to pull one over on you?! It makes me smile everytime I pull up to the drive. Inside resides my heart and soul: my family. I truly feel lucky to live here! I say it often. And call me goofy; but, I really do believe our house can feel it. It gives us back a warm, peaceful, cozy kind of karma when you step inside. Our haven, where we are safe and all is right with the world.







It may not have as much square footage as the "Dream McMansion" up above,...... or as much acreage,...... or a security gate,........ or a lighted tennis court.....or PAID servants :)....But,it too is also beautiful to me in a less ostentatious kinda way. It is more than I ever thought I would have. Also, more than I truly ever deserve to have. ...But, once again I digress. Although, something that it does have in common with the Dream McMansion; we both have a spacious guest house! :

So feel free to come and visit anytime Dahlings!!! Everyone is always welcome and you can stay as long as you like!!! :) Perhaps we will even ride the mastiffs and have a rousing game of pony polo upon the lawn! That would be "Top Drawer indeed Old Chap!" Although, as they say in Pretty Woman..."Beware the steaming divits!" :p






2 comments:

Jen said...

Stacy, your home is beautiful! I actually like it better than the one behind the gates! I can totally see you living there with your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

I have laughed and laughed and thought I wonder if I am the only one that knows each time that home is shown how hard Stacy is laughing. It is quite hilarious. I hope to see the McMansion a lot in the future. And for the late joiners of the blog, well, they will just not be in on our joke.