Monday, December 22, 2008

MAMMA MIA- I FOUND MY BOOTS!!!

I did a little online search today for my platform boots...MAMMA MIA I found the perfect ones! LOL! Not only will these be great for dancing along with the movie; they're practical too!!! I can work out in them, do chores in them, practice my impersonation of wonder woman, etc. Why, the uses are endless. And if I only had a pole....ohhhhh boy! :)

What do you think? Should I get them? I think they would be loads of fun, and endless photo opportunities! Get ready Ricardo....things just got a lot more interesting! HA!

Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Halloween Electra-2030 Shoe - Free Overnight Shipping & Return Shipping: Endless.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, I think you should have these. They would be a wise investment as they would go with any outfit in any season!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY you should buy those! OMG they are cute. Might need a pair as well. Watch Jamie Lee Curtis if you need some dancing tips. Those boots would be Ricardo's most favorite present ever. you little superhero you