Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sal Mo Nella Gets Poetic...

Sidlined by Salmonella.
Heard it can kill a fella.

Missed the big company dinner
Husband wishes he'd married a winner.


GI tract still "iffy."
Wish I was feelin' spiffy.


Losing 5 lbs in a week,
Is not for the meek.


Think I may have lost brain cells.
Then again, how can one tell?!


Still under the weather.
But I'm feeling better.


Share this lesson with each other.
Stay away from the peanut butter.

And though it may sound trivial,
Remember! Keep your sense of humor... it's critical!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again... you have missed your calling.
You are funnier than anything I've seen on SNL in the last 10 years. I think I am going to send Lorne Michaels a link to your blog. When you move to NYC to wow the crowds, do you think you could score me come tickets? :)

Jen said...

how about *some tickets instead? Haha

Jen said...

Good grief, that was embarrassing when I read it back.

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Oh I'm absolutely howling!!! Almost pee'd my pants! Thank you for your generous praise...I doubt I'd ever be ready for primetime. (Can you even begin to imagine me in NYC THAT would be a blog!!! ) However, if I ever made it to SNL, I'd definately score you SOME tickets..LOL!!! And Lorne...if you're reading this, I work cheap!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my frigggin word you are funny! I'm with Jen, not about the come part, but about everything else, maybe after a few drinks though who knows what I'll be willing to do. Now that's embarrASSing. He ha that word has ass in it.

Anonymous said...

Ok you three, I need to drink what you are all drinking! I just laughed my head off reading yalls comments. Tomorrow I will do a shot before logging on. Cheers beautiful ladies!!!