Saturday, February 14, 2009

True Love Indeed

I think I might have mentioned in passing that I'm rather fond of Krispy Kreme. Okay, I might have even wrote a love poem while under the sugary, frosted, sweet influence of the afore mentioned Krispy Kreme. So let's just suppose for a moment that I love, love, love the Krispy Kreme Doughnut. (Guilty as charged.) And let's just say, I didn't think Krispy Kreme could get any better. Boy was I wrong!!! I may have loved Krispy Kreme before, but now...well, let's just say that they have my love and undying admiration! They took something so wonderful and made it absolutely perfect! When I awoke this morning, Ricardo had breakfast waiting for his family. (He's such a great hunter/gatherer!!) Look at our lovely breakfast surprise:



Could they BE any cuter?!!!?!!! I think not! I laughed out loud! I was giddy with excitement! They were ALMOST too cute to eat...but just almost. I don't know who thought of this idea, but they deserve a Nobel Prize; or at minimum, a substantial raise! HA! A doughnut raise...get it doughnuts, raise....oh never mind. ( You'll have to forgive me, I'm still experiencing the effects of my sugar, chocolate fix.) I'm so in love with this little heart shaped delicacy. This little sweet perfection in a box.


Alas, they don't make the heart shaped doughnut everyday.....only on Valentine's Day. This saddens me more than just a little. But as you can see from above...I've experienced heart break before. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not had a krispi kreme in about 7 years! OMG! I'm going to google right now how far away the nearest is so the next time we leave the state I can get one. Can you imagine driving a long distance with your family in a confined space and everyone hopped up on krispi kreme? That's love, ha ha

Anonymous said...

Happy VD. That's a beautiful surprise. That double frosting made me almost sick once, I had to stop after 5 doughnuts.

Jen said...

Those are so cute! I wish we had a KK nearby....