Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Past 8 days just FLU by

Sorry the posts have been irregular this past week. The flu has invaded our humble home. First Blue-eyes, then brown eyes got struck. It's a particularly nasty little bug. This one has a real attitude indeed. First it hits your tummy, then it migrates south. UGH!

Needless to say, everything has been a little out of sync. No regular eating times, sleep times, school time, etc. Today is the first day in 8 days that we have even been out of the house. It felt absolutely wonderful!!!! So thankful the boys are doing well again! As any mom will tell you, there is nothing worse than your little ones being sick!

I am now trying to play catch-up once again on household chores, etc...I'm a little swamped at the moment. I will be back to regular posts next week. That is a promise...or threat depending on whether you like my blog or not. ha!

Luckily, Ima has been kind enough to volunteer to blog for me this Friday. (She's such a dear!) So please check back then, as I'm sure she will have something interesting to talk about-she always does!!

Have a great week everyone!!! Take care of you...watch out for the flu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ima posts! But I will look forward to your postings again!
Glad to know everyone is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

so sorry....force fluids and eat cookies. I think that is what they say to do anyway!! Maybe just the cookies, I am not sure.