Friday, February 27, 2009

Ima Jo King-More than just a Trophy Wife!

Seems during these tough economic times, many women find themselves looking for work or going back to work after years of being a stay at home mom, etc. Me myself, I'm a trophy wife. (Okay, so "technically" it's more like honorable mention; but, the point is -even a Cracker Jack prize is still a prize!!!) Anyhow, I too would like to earn a little extra income if possible. But what?!!



Well, you know me. I'm helpful. I'm resourceful. I think I have found the perfect job for fellow married women (or once married women) out there needing some extra income. This was sent to me by a friend of a friend of a cousin twice removed and then reinstated. (Don't ask!) Anyone needing work, please see the below job description as well as what is expected during the interviewing process. Good luck to you all!!! Oh yeah, even if your not looking for work, but just needing a laugh.... You know Ima wouldn't disappoint you, keep reading!!!




FBI NOW SEEKING APPLICANTS!!!!



The FBI has an opening for assassins. After all the background checks, interviews
and testing were done, the bureau called back these 3 finalists ; two men and a woman.



For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.



'We must know that you will follow your Instructions no matter what the circumstances.Inside the room you will find your wife sitting
in a chair ...kill her!!



'The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.'

The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man
for this job. Take your wife and go home. "



'The second man was given the same instructions.
He took the gun and went into the room. All was
quiet for about 5 minutes.The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried,
but I can't kill my wife.'

The agent said, 'You don't
have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."



'Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the
same instructions, to kill her husband.



She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one
after another. They heard screaming, crashing,
banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was
quiet.



The door opened slowly and there stood the
woman, wiping the sweat from her brow.



'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had to
beat him to death with the friggin chair.'



She got the job!!! I think those good ol' boys were too scared to tell her no! Just goes to show, if you want a job done right the first time-Give it to a woman!!!



Have a great weekend everyone. As always, if you can't be a good example...be a horrible warning to others!!!



Ima Jo King, FBI Agent in Training

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TWISTED!
That's all I got to say for now!

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Go girl.

Jen said...

I love this!