Friday, February 6, 2009

Ima on Vacation

*The following is an Ima Jo King posting. It does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Stacy D. Briefing or any of her affiliates.

*The following post is rated PG 17. If you are under 17 do not read the following post.


*The following post is intended for those with a sense of humor. If you are easily offended, or prudish in nature...this is not the post for you.

**If however, you have had a rough week, are in need of a laugh, enjoy tongue in cheek humor, and long to find one individual whom you are indeed morally superior to...this is indeed the posting for you!!! Enjoy!



Howdy!!! Did you miss me last week? Absense makes the heart grow fonder you know. "Ima" gonna make you love me yet...just you wait and see! So last week, you may have wondered, "Where in the world is Ima?!" Well, let me tell you. I was on vacation. Shoot! I'm filling in for Stacy almost every Friday, I deserve a break now and then. Want to know where I went? What a vacation spot this was! Although, trust me...DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!!!



Many of you may think that a vacation spot like Dick Lick Springs wouldn't have fine dining cuisine. Well now, you would be wrong. Check out the local hot spot:

I'd never tried sushi before. But posted in the window it said "For a most memorable experience, fuk mi!" If you know Ima, you know I'm all about memorable experiences!


I was also lucky enough to get in a little fishing while on vacation. You know the old saying, a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work (or blogging). I was lucky enough to find this local shop by the lake:


Wonder if they supply the seafood for the sushi place? I certainly hope not! Fuk-mi and Master-Baiter have no business doing business with each other...or do they?! I'm confused.


When in Dick Lick Springs, I highly recommend this local inn! It really hit the spot...



I didn't stay long. Just a one night stand so to speak; but I'll always remember Big Dicks fondly. In fact, if anyone should ever ask me, I'll tell them: "For a satisfying experience, try Big Dicks Halfway Inn! . Locals told me it's mostly repeat customers. They should put that on the brochure! "Big Dicks Halfway Inn where folks come again and again!"Maybe I should call and suggest it?!


Hope you enjoyed these vacation photos! I really gotta travel this beautiful country of ours more often. Hey! If you have a vacation spot you recommend, let me know. Maybe I'll blog about it in the future. Til then...Remember! If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning to others!


Yours Truly,

Ima Jo King




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ima, poo poo. :) Thanks for the great laugh. I can't imagine where I might vacation that would compare to that.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! I needed this today! Where do you come up with this stuff Ima? Me thinks you should send Stacey to the Halfway Inn and make her go all the way....With her husband of course

Jen said...

There are real places? Can I find them on Expedia? I will be booking our next family vacation there!