Monday, January 12, 2009

The Power of the Boot...

(Sorry today's posting is late! I was up late last night and then had an appointment this morning.)


I am happy to report that there will be no calf nuts served for dinner tonight! Sorry Tracy!! (Love your idea though! You are my inspiration!!!) Also, happy to report there shall be no outsourcing. Ima, your idea worked like a charm! (Thank you!) I highly recommend these boots girls! Although, uncomfortable to wear.... I must say, they achieve some pretty impressive results!


Platform boots....$36.95

Ability to render your husband of 15 years speechless.....PRICELESS!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! They rendered me speechless! My husband probably would holler "Yeah Baby" and drag me off to the bedroom. Was that too graphic for you? Sorry

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I must refer back to your previous blog to see where again to order these. Looks like they're not just for the Fourth of July afterall. :) That's hilarious!! Every girl deserves a nice pair of shoes...

Jen said...

My husband's eyes would fall right out of his head! :)