Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot Fun in the Summertime

All of my boys love swimming... But truly, I think one of them is part fish.....
The other part retriever....
Labrador Retriever that is...
Just look at him drinking out of the hose like a dog! Man, he makes me laugh!!! I love you Blue Eyes!!!
Because of his love for swimming, he has mastered ....

The all important .....


CANNONBALL.....



Nice one Buddy!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with more water pics of my other two boys poolside, as we enjoy this final week of summer.
But for today, I'm gonna leave you with this final shot of my sweet Blue Eyes and the look of total bliss he gets while partaking of the pool...






Every time he gets in the pool he says: "Ahhh! THIS is the life!" I can't help but look at him, smile and say: "It sure is!!!" I Love you Blue Eyes....oh and the pool is nice too! ;)


















3 comments:

Jen said...

HOORAY!!! Pictures!

Today was so hot and humid ~ your pool looks so refreshing!

Tell those darling boys "hello" from their Kansas friends!

kiki said...

Welcome back pics!!!!!
That did look refreshing. How nice Texas is actually swim weather until November. Maybe the boys should enroll in night classes. :)

Anonymous said...

My girls love these pictures, but not of your boys, (thay aren't there yete) of the pool! They said you have the nicest pool they have ever seen. But they would play with the boys if it meant they could swim in the pool:)