Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Astrology: What type of friend are you?

Here's something fun and frivolous for the end of summer, an astrological guide on what type of friend you are. I think my sign hits pretty close to home. (Taurus) I definitely am the type of person who doesn't let a lot of people into my "circle of trust". I'm guarded. Truly more of a few good friends type of person vs. numerous frivolous friendships type of person.

It just takes a minute to read your sign. Judge how accurate it is for yourself. Leave a comment and let me know if yours rings true or not.

As for me, I'm off to let Tom Cruise know that we are meant to be the closest of friends. It's written in the stars. ;)

Free Astrology Article by MSN Astrology

3 comments:

Jen said...

It said that I am the very definition of responsibility... haha!
Other than that, it was pretty accurate.
Also, when you and Tom get together for brunch, let me know... Mark Ruffalo and I might be able to join you!

kiki said...

I love astrology and think they really are "on to something." This time though, they didn't descibe me very well. I am a leo. I don't really care to be around a bunch of friends and truly don't enjoy the spotlight. I like the question though. :) I love Q and A with the girls.

Anonymous said...

I'm a scorpio. It rang true.
When you and Tom and Jen and Mark get together let me know. Maybe me and Charle Sheen will meet up with you. If we aren't off having sex somewhere. I mean he has sex with everyone and he like to pay for it. I might get some new high heeled boots like your out of it:)
But we should just keep this between us cause my husband doen't like to share.