Friday, May 29, 2009

Dare-Day 3

This is day 3 of the Love Dare. So far, easy cheesy my friends. Day 1-say only nice things. No negatives. Went well.

Day 2- say nice things only + gestures for your spouse. After being married almost 15 years, we gave each other different gestures than one might think. Hhhhaaaa-Haaaaaa! ;).... (drums)ba-dum-bump... Thanks, I'll be here all week-Don't forget to tip your waitresses!!! Seriously though, we both found it easy to do nice things for each other. It's funny to see just how much we do this for each other anyway.

Day 3- (today) we have to buy each other a gift to show we are "invested" in each other and this marriage. I TOTALLY am liking day 3!!! Presents? What's not to like?!!! Know Ricardo will enjoy his token gift. Can't wait to see what little sompin' sompin' I get!!! Hey, can we just pretend it's like the movie "Groundhog Day" and just keep repeating Day 3?....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what you get. Of course it might be a privite kinda gift for the new bed.

Jen said...

How awesome that you guys are doing this together!

Rechelle said...

Stacy, I just now got the title of your blog. I have been reading that for a long time and I just now got it. No one has ever accused me of being quick on the uptake.

kiki said...

You two are such great people, spouses and parents. You go girl. I love that you are doing this! Cheers..... :) Now, tell us what yall got?