Monday, May 11, 2009

Nature's Before and After

They were cute before. But, they are magnificent in their after photos!
The chrysalids became butterflies on Mother's Day. It was wonderful! We took them outside to release them in our flower garden. A few of the brave ones ventured out. The rest we brought in as the sun was setting. Didn't want them trying to fly off in the dark. Wouldn't be prudent. :) So tonight they are in their pavillion. Or as I have named it- The Butterfly Flutter on by Hotel. As we speak they are munching on fresh cut roses and orange slices. How's that for room service?! :)

2 comments:

kiki said...

That's gorgeous. I don't even have kids, but I think that's cute enough gift for adults. I love butterflies. Good job team flutter.

Anonymous said...

I bet the kids loved this! I know I would have.
Hope you had a great Mother's day