Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella!!!

June is the month of Birthday's around our casa. First we had Ol' Blue Eyes celebrating the big "Teen" Birthday. And today is little Miss Ella Enchanted Me's Birthday. She is turning 1 year old today!!! And may I say, what a difference a year makes in the life (and size) of an English Mastiff.



This is our sweet little girl when she was only two days old. She weighed in at less than 2 lbs.



Fast forward eight weeks, to the first night we brought her home:


Ohhhhhh! If you think I didn't pinch those cute little hind legs a time or two....well, you'd be mistaken. I'm not that strong. She was just too stinking cute and pinchable to resist I tell ya!! And look at those rolls of skin. Only a dog and a baby can make excess rolls look so good!!! :)



Then we hit our mid year point:

Oh, my goodness!!! Look at that velvet muzzle. And those wrinkles!!! I like to call this shot: "Deep thoughts by Ella." :)


And now weighing in at close to 150 lbs is our girlie a year in the making:





Beautiful, sweet, enchanting, pampered, lovable, can't live without ya, Ella Pooh.





Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! We all love you so very much!!! Looking forward to many more happy, wonderful, amusing years together!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a beauty. Really. Happy Birthday Ella!
Woof woof!

kiki said...

Wiggle wiggle. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. What a fun cake filled month yall are having

Anonymous said...

I just lve her in the play house

Auds at Barking Mad said...

OMG...I think I am in love with your Ella. But shhhhhh, don't tell my cats!