Monday, November 24, 2008

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I'm not a very astrological person. I don't read my daily horoscope. I didn't consult the star signs before I got married, etc. But sometimes I wonder, could being born at a certain time or day have something to do with your personality, likes and dislikes? I know I'm a Taurus. I know some days I am as graceful as a bull in a china shop. And some days, well...I can be a tad bit stubborn. :) Well, I researched this a little this weekend and this is what I came up with:








People will enjoy you because you have a good sense of humor and are intelligent.....(Don't I know it! ha!)





You are a dependable friend who is not scared off by a challenge .....(Dependable,Check. Not scared of challenges-Double Check)



Taurus sign is caring: Taurus are known for their dependability, loyalty, and their caring and nurturing nature. You are the most loyal friend and you are always there when someone has a problem or needs a shoulder to cry on.... (Loyal, Nurturing, Dependable...Seems pretty accurate so far)





You are very responsive and hate to see someone upset, if something unjust has happened to a close friend (or you for that matter), you will fight to make it right, anything to restore the peace.......(affirmative!)





Taurus are essential for a smooth flowing world. ......(Ahhhhhh! It's nice to be needed!)



Taurus sign is stable and headstrong.( how nice, they think I'm stable :)



Now here's what really got my attention:

Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface. The bull is the perfect animal to represent you, happily staying in your field, protecting it, being a gentle, happy go lucky creature minding it's own business, not out to harm anyone but if someone should try to invade your property or cross you, your temper will flare and you will charge relentlessly to protect what is yours and you will never give up, the calm bull will turn into a fierce fighter. You have a temper which sometimes can get out of control, once you are fired up it's hard to calm you down again. This could be a good thing because it shows perseverance but it can also lead to problems because you can be blind when your temper is flaring.........( OMG! I promise you this is word for word what it said.....!)





Wow! I stand corrected. There is DEFINITELY a correlation! Guess that bodes well for my loved family and friends......Not so well for "gnats" that are friggin' interfering with tranquility to the meadow! So, "gnat," please restore peace to the meadow before I squash you like a little bug! Just a suggestion from Raging Bull :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Haha... my sign is Virgo, the virgin.
Couldn't more far off than that! ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG you two make me laugh. That was really actually very interesting. I believe all of that sign stuff. Well except maybe this virgin thing, but that taurus description was excellent. And I think I know the new meaning of gnat. :) For "premeditated" purposes tho, I will assume it is in the fly family. :)