Friday, November 21, 2008

Ima Jo King- Substitute Blogger at Large

Stacy wanted to take another long weekend-what a slacker! She asked me if I would mind filling in for her again "No Problem!" I replied. "That's what friends are for." Then it hit me, I have to come up with something to write about. I racked my brain. Nope. Again....Nothing!!! But I dug out an old e-mail that someone sent me. Now let it be said, I did not take any of the photos! I'm not taking credit for any of these billboards. But, I AM saying I think they are pretty dog gone funny. What do you think?















The following two are PG-13....so if you're not 13 or older, please scroll back up to the top! Thank you!

















Have a great weekend everybody! And remember, if you can't be a good example; be a horrible warning for others!!! :D


Yours Truly,




Ima Jo King






















3 comments:

Jen said...

Awww - they didn't load for me! I can't see them!

Anonymous said...

Poo poo! :) I Missed you girls. My computer virus is fixed and I am back. Nice to have you back too, Ima!

Jen said...

Yay! They loaded this time. Funny stuff - love the speedo one!