Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

From what I've seen so far, everybody who's anybody, that blogs- also has a cooking section; Or shares a recipe from time to time. So, today I am going to share with you this renowned, revered, often requested recipe that I like to call: The Breakfast of Champions. First you will need the following ingredients: You CAN buy them all separately; but, that takes a lot of effort and prep time. I prefer to buy my ingredients altogether like so. (see above) However, feel free to vary the flavors as needed. There are many different options to choose from. As for me, this flavor is my favorite! Yum! Now, I cannot stress enough-CAREFULLY tear back the packaging- you don't want to have this morsel melt all over you hands! See demonstration below:




Now, for the beverage portion of our program. Once again, feel free to vary the choices. Tea, coffee, bottled water,... vodka -any of these will do nicely. As for me, TODAY I'm having skim milk. Yum! And last but not least, the presentation:





Yep, with this recipe you can vary many things; but, in the end.... it always comes down to the presentation!!!





Bone' Appetite!

3 comments:

Stacy D. Briefing said...

I just don't have the patience, skill, or desire to make fabulous food. But I have utmost admiration for those that can and do!!! I firmly believe that the world is divided into 2 groups of people...Those that can cook and those that can eat, and eat, and eat! I'm of the latter group. :) Also a shout out to 2 fabulous cooks: Jen or Kiki...next time either of you make one of your masterpieces, invite me over and step back...I'll put my "skills" to work!

Jen said...

:) If I thought a pie could make it to you in one piece via FedEx, I'd ship it to you!

Anonymous said...

I tried the recipe! Thank you Stacy D. Briefing!!
kiki