Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fish Fry

We ar having a fish fry today. Yum!! What type of fish will be on the menu you ask? Well, we will be having some of this.... Nice Bass Son! Wait that didn't sound right at all! :) How about: Excellent catch by my Beautiful Eldest Son! *We'll call him Blue eyes to protect his identity!*
We'll also be partaking of some of this yummy catfish...
Look at him! Isn't he gorgeous?! Just like something out of Fish and Stream Magazine! The catfish is nice also! And check out the water and background. The lake is soooooo relaxing don't you think?! We also are having this catfish for our meal.....

I've said it before, "What a Beaut!!!" I love catfish! And I love this boy beyond reason! What a beautiful little soul he is!! Course SOMEONE also got a new fishing rod and reel and he is pretty dog gone proud to show it off to you....


This is my youngest son! *We'll call him Brown Eyes!-again to protect his identity* Isn't he a doll? Doesn't your heart just stop? This is the first fish he caught all by himself! Woohoo! So Proud! We'll definately be eating some of this delicious Sun Perch!!......



(Okay, in case any Fish and Game Warden's are reading this blog...we ARE NOT eating these particular ones-we realize they are too small to be keepers- But as any loving parent understands, ya gotta let the little guy feel like he is contributing to the meal! (wink, wink) Great job Brown Eyes! Keep up the good work!
Course the food will be made by world famous chef, Ricardo. (okay, maybe the world doesn't know him, but he's pretty darn popular in this house!) He will be cooking up the grub on our patio out back. (Momma doesn't like fish smell in the house.) And anyone who knows me well enough, knows what a complete phobia I have about grease/oil and fire! Cooking with oil just scares me beyond all reason.! I won't even allow a Fry Daddy in my home. But, sometimes you just have to be adventurous for the sake of good eatin'. So just let it be said that when my beloved Ricardo is standing over the "CAULDREN OF DEATH" cooking up our lovely meal in his fish fryer, I will be close by watching his every move and praying for his safety. Oh, I'll be INSIDE where it is safer, but I will be watching over him none the less!!! I Love you Ricardo! Be Safe!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, really, do they make cuter children than that? I don't think so. That WAS a nice bass!! And the grease thing, u make a me laugh! Who knew people could fear grease? I have a feeling were are going to learn a lot on this site.:) Love yall...kiki

Jen said...

You had me laughing til my gut ached all over again.
Cauldron of Death... you kill me!