Thursday, January 14, 2010

Much relief, Many smiles, and a few fries...

Do a little Dance. Smile a little smile. Rejoice tonight! Yeah, rejoice tonight!

Here's to doctor's who can read tests correctly, and alieve a parent's worries!

Our first visit to the GI doc was a success. He thinks the problem lies with the test and not the child. We will retest in 4-5 weeks, but he doesn't have any concerns at this point. None. Nada.

Can not tell you the relief I'm experiencing. Amazing feeling! I shall rest well tonight. And be thankful. Oh so thankful! Makes everything else seem so small by comparison.

A special shout out to Jen, you are amazing!!! I can't thank you enough for all your time and concern helping me wade through the muck of medical jargon, worry, etc. Your too wonderful for words! I am not worthy!!! But I shall continue to try....

Now, I am off to have dinner with my family. A celebratory meal indeed. And what better way to celebrate good news, than with a Happy Meal?! McDonalds here we come!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy I have been thinking and praying for your family all week.
HUGS!

kiki said...

I too have been praying for you. Good job Brown Eyes!!! Get some sleep tonight momma! :)
So many things to be thankful for...

Jen said...

Hallelujah!
I am so relieved and happy for ALL of you!