Saturday, October 17, 2009

Public Service Announcement for the Ladies...

This is a public service announcement to all the ladies out there. Please wait 30 seconds for the annoying beeping sound that always precedes these announcements (or warnings as the case may be) before you continue reading this post..............................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Stacy D Briefing has issued the following public service announcement...when you are in a "funk"-it probably isn't the best time to make any radical decisions about your hair cut or hair color. Repeat-......When you are in a funk it is probably NOT the best time to make any RADICAL decisions regarding your hair cut or hair color!!!! You may damn well regret it. That is the end of my public service announcement. Thank you.


Also, under the random thoughts by aforementioned deranged woman...either I am an incredibly cool wife (which I'd like to think I am.) OR I am incredibly naive and stupid and it will come back to bite me in the butt. (Definitely wouldn't want to be THAT girl.....again. She was pathetic. :)

Ricardo has a boat slip that he shares with another partner-a woman. This is just someone who answered his ad about splitting the cost of a boat slip for fishing purposes.He hadn't known her previously. I've never met her before. But my oldest has. Anyway, she is married and has children as well. But, back to the story. My husband announced to me earlier today that his fishing slip partner and him are going to take our boat out and go catfishing tomorrow morning. Alone.

Now I'm thinking, alright, no worries. Despite what "Harry" says, it is indeed possible for men and women to just be friends. Your marriage is good. You have trust. You have love. You have fidelity. You are a cool, trusting wife! You rock Stac...........................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
Let's hope I don't live to regret this-much like the hair. ; 0

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know I love you....
But, Man! You are just one tent short of a traveling freak show with that new do you are sporting!

Grow a beard, and I'll see you when you come to town!
Ima Jo King

Jen said...

I think your new 'do is actually pretty cute!! Also, it will always grow back if you really don't like it. It isn't like you got a giant tattoo or something. ;)

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Thanks, Jen. I don't get the tattoo until later on today. ;)

It's not the cut so much as the color. I wanted something different and dramatic, something dark to match my eyes....and sense of humor.I got it. It is actually about 3 shades darker in person than the pic. But will hopefully lighten over time.

I doubt anyone will even notice after I get MORON tattooed on my forehead. LOL!

kiki said...

Aw!! I actually like it too. Color lightens a lot. Maybe use some rough shampoo or Dawn if you really want it to wash out. I really do like it though. I loved when my hair was darker, except anyone who saw me politely said "I like your hair best with highlights." ...Whatever! :)
So, I am back to my "natural" blonde ;)
As for fishing....he's a good boy. Just make sure he has tan lines when he comes home. LOL
Just kiddin Ricardo. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!!!!!
On the fising note. No way no how I didn't share my toys and my husband is one of them. Even though I know he wouldn't do anything wrong, I don't share. Your a better woman than I. Have I said I don't share? Send one of the kids with him......

Audrey at Barking Mad! said...

Personally, I like your hair. Some people can do short hair and it looks great. You are one of them. Me? Not so much. I found that out last summer. One thing to always keep in mind, hair grows.

And Ricardo? He'll be a good boy. And you m'dear are a brave woman. I think I'd come down with the Ebola Virus on the day of the boating excursion if that were me!