Monday, October 26, 2009

Let's review some of the Love Rules this Monday shall we:

Love your Spouse unconditionally.

Encourage your Spouse.

Pray for your Spouse.

Guard the Golden Rule- Treat your mate the same way you want to be treated.

No Double Standards-be as considerate to your spouse as you are to strangers and co-workers.


Practice Philippians 4:8 -If there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things.


Remember Song of Solomon 6:3 - I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.

Read and re-read until the urge to slap the rudeness out of someone who so richly deserves it subsides. Amen.(Hypothetically speaking of course. :) Now if you will excuse me, I am off to meditate.....

3 comments:

Jen said...

This made me smile ear to ear! :)

kiki said...

I too have meditated. :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee

Me three on the meditation thing