Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Any other Rescue Ink fans out there?

I really don't get a lot of television time around here-go figure. But there is one show that has made it onto my DVR series recording list-"Rescue Ink" on National Geographic Channel. Have any of you seen it? Love this show! Love these guys!!! They take animal rescue to a whole new level. They are amazing! If you've seen this show or read their book-let me know what you think. Tell me which one is your personal favorite and why. And if you haven't seen or heard about them, try checking them out on the National Geographic Channel on Friday Nights. I'm putting a link to their website below.

Welcome to Rescue Ink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never even heard of the show, but I'll check it out now.

kiki said...

I have never heard of it either. I'll be anxious to watch it as well. I emailed them after looking at their website and told them my rescue organization would love to assist them if they ever have a case in our area.
Thanks for the heads up.

Jen said...

Thanks for clueing me in! I have never heard of it either. Adding a season pass to the TiVo! :)