Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ima Remembers School Days Past...

It's Fall, and that means back to school time. I for one, always dreaded school.





Now, I know many of you may find this hard to believe, but Ima not the brightest apple in the barrel. In fact, I recently came across some old report cards that seem to confirm this. Here are some comments posted beside my past grades:





"Since last semester, Ima has hit rock bottom...and started to dig."





" If Ima were any dumber, she would need to be watered twice a week."





"This child has delusions of adequacy."





"Ima is depriving some village some where of an idiot."





"When Ima's IQ reaches 50...she should sell!!!"





"The gate is down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming..."





"Ima's elevator does not go all the way to the top floor."





"I find it impossible to believe that the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others!"





Wow! Upon reflection, some of these comments may seem a little harsh. Sadder still, when you take into consideration... I was homeschooled! ;)



Ima Jo King



And as I always say:

If you can't set a good example....serve as a horrible warning to others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I can't stop laughing! Where do you come up with this stuff?

kiki said...

At least you have your sense of humor. :)