Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SPECtacular!!!

The SPECtacular unveiling is here....







Viola!!! My son with the stigmatism can now see clearly again.





Although it doesn't take glasses to clearly see that, he is heartachenly handsome. And older looking, don't you think? Between the glasses and the "stache" shadow ;) ... I dare say he could pass for 15!



Here's the profile view with the cool cutouts. It almost looks as if he is gazing off into his future huh? I am having a Billy Ray Cyrus moment here, "Ready, Set, Please Don't Go!!!!" Excuse me, my own vision has suddenly become very fogged up.

3 comments:

kiki said...

I love the glasses he chose!! They are super cute...and very hip!! What a great looking young man!

Jen said...

Lookin' good Kiddo! LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he look dapper!