Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ricardo's Touching Hallmark Moment #3

Ricardo and I were talking, like couples do, about past relationships we were in that just didn't have what it takes to succeed. In his attempt to flatter me, this is the next Hallmark Moment that transpired....

Me: "I once had someone tell me that I was TOO Nice. That I'm the type of girl that a guy marries and he just wasn't ready for that."

Ricardo: "I've always thought that you were the type of girl that a guy marries. That's one of the reasons why I married you."

Me: "Ahhh, thank you Honey!"

Ricardo: "Your Welcome Baby. And that guy saying you were TOO NICE, just goes to show that he didn't really know you like I do at all !"

Me:"Ahhhh. Wait...WHAT???!!!"

2 comments:

Jen said...

:) Good Ol' Ricardo!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha haaaaaa

I have a good one:

D. Missy please don't pay the bills anymore. I got you covered.

Me: Aww, thanks (thinking he knows I'm overbooked and stressed out)
Me: (After thinking for a minute)
How come?
D: I just got an overdraft notice from the bank. Apparently your too stupid to balance a checkbook.....

Do I need to say more? My word is dedles