Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have enjoyed the very romantic prelude posts (courtesy of My husband Ricardo) leading up to this very special day of love. Some men truly have a way with words don't they?!

This is for my Loving Husband Ricardo. To let you know, that I know, that you do really mean well. I have borrowed these lines from a Keith Whitley Ballad we used to dance to once upon a time...

The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me.
There's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me.
A touch of your hand, says you'll catch me if ever I fall.
Yes, you say it best....
When you say Nothing....at all!..... ;)

I love you Pookie!!! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your too funny

kiki said...

Nothing at all...yes, that is better. :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too.