Friday, December 18, 2009

Have you seen it?


We are always so behind in the times because we never see movies in theaters. We only watch them on DVD/Netflix. Soooo, I'm always commenting on a movie 6 months or so after the fact. That being said, have any of you girls seen this flick yet...or remember seeing this movie a year ago?
The critics may not have given it very good reviews, but Ricardo and I enjoyed it. It isn't going to win any awards. But, that's alright. Because, sometimes you just want to relax and be entertained. We laughed and laughed through the whole movie. And the panty scene in the restaruant...one of the funniest, most laugh out loud till you cry, scenes EVER!!!
Just wondering if you found it as humorous as we did...

8 comments:

Jen said...

I saw it at the cinema with some girls from the office I work at. We had originally invited the docs to join us and were relieved when it was over, that they didn't come along! It was funny and naughty. Gerard Butler is great!

kiki said...

I have not seen it yet, but am always wondering what to rent. I love those two actors. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jen said...

I love Santa. If you see him/her, tell 'em I love 'em! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I have. I'll go google it and get back to you!

BTW Tell your Little Man Congrat's writing is a BIG deal!

Anonymous said...

Okay, just watched the trailor and now I'm wondering if I should drive the twenty minutes to town to rent it.



my word is perster

kiki said...

We rented it last night! That was hilarious. And what a great "heads up" on the little piece of knowledge to "not criticize men because they stop self improvement after toilet training!"
Good to know! :)

Jen said...

I started reading a new book last evening around 8pm...
I finally put it down at 2:30am.
My alarm clock for work went off at 5:45am.
I am seriously considering calling in sick to work to finish this fabulous, wonderful, beautiful tale.
Oh my. Best book I have read in a long time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I read a book like that once. Stayed up until 3-4am every night reading. Couldn't put it down, but hated for it to end.
Here's to the power of the written word and the amazing people who write them!