Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Boys Bathroom...

I'm all about giving the people what they want. ;) You ask for it-I try to deliver. So without further adeau, here is the boys bathroom (Without the boys this time. )

The aforementioned shower curtain: The close up of faux painted walls. (Or faux paux walls/ceiling if you're not into that kind of thing. LOL!)
And the beadboard treatment as an accent along one wall. You can tell from the door, that we did the beadboard 5ft high. Then added hooks for hanging towels etc. This comes in soooo handy in the summer time after the boys go swimming.
I was trying for an lodge/ summer camp kind of feel. I already had the paint left over from the other rooms, so I just had to buy glaze. The dog pics above the toilet were leftovers from our other house. All we really had to buy was the shower curtain, crown molding , beadboard and hooks. The labor was free, as Ricardo and I did it all. So this bathroom was done reeeeally inexpensively. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. And more importantly, the boys just love it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You and Ricardo are so handy. I love it and hope to see your house in person someday!