Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Ricardo!!!

You gave me your name.
And two wonderful boys.
You can give me a headache.
You bring me countless joys.

We've been together for 23 years.
We've shared much laughter,
and cried a few tears.


Sometimes you make me crazy mad.
But life without you,
Would be rather sad.

So on this, your special day.
Please note,
I'd have it no other way.

Than to spend the rest of my life with you.
In good times, in bad times.
In all that you do.

For I love you so much,
Sometimes it hurts.
Which reminds me...your present.
You're recieving "Life Alert!" ;O

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life Alert!!! Ha ha ha
Happy Birthday Ricardo!



My word is joksy this fits you Stacy:)

kiki said...

Happy Birthday Ricardo!!!!!
Don't forget to wear your suit!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ricardo!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday!