Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Road Trip Stacy Pals and Accessories

Dear Mattel,


I still haven't heard from you. However, I am not deterred in my idea of the Roadtrip Stacy Doll. After the road trip I have worked out a few kinks and been inspired to add more pals and accessories to the Road Trip Stacy Doll line.







To expand upon"Wonderful Worm", who's beauty is enchanting and who's wholesomeness is like that of Mother Earth. I think we should make her a professional. Perhaps a photographer. Her accessories will be numerous cameras, tripods, etc. We will have her go to beautiful locales and capture great images. Also, I think her clothing should be ultrachic. And we should make her an animal lover. Perhaps have lots of pets that you can adopt. . . . I think this line should have a "Genuine Ginny" doll as well. ( I have taken the liberty to change her name spelling for marketing purposes.) Genuine Ginny will be the knowledgeable, thoughtful, humanitarian friend. The true blue, steadfast kind of doll everyone aspires to be like. She will have brown hair, an endearing smile, and beautiful hazel colored eyes with a shinny twinkle in them. Oh, I know! Perhaps we should make her a nurse. Then she can come with all kinds of cool accessories as well like a stethoscope, nurses bag, x-ray machine etc. And we can have her travel to remote destinations as well, on humanitarian missions.


The line should have boy dolls as well. There is of course the beautiful blue-eyed and brown eyed Stacy Roadtrip Doll children. But there should be other boys as well. Perhaps the "Multi-Faceted Matt Doll" He will be the artist. His talent will only be rivaled by his knowledge and his kindness towards others. He should wear glasses. Perhaps a cool mustache and beard hip kinda look. The Roadtrip Stacy children should have another friend as well. I suggest naming him "Gorgeous Garrett." He is a friend to all. Everyone wants to play toys and spend time with him. He is kind, very blonde and we should make him with lush, full, dark lashes. The kind that all the girls swoon over. Of course, the "Greatest Granpa" doll will be included in the line. His features will be as wonderful as the man...um, doll. He will be kind, giving and inspiring. He will have a big grin and infectious laugh. This doll will give the best hugs simply by pushing a button located on his back.




The "Greatest Granpa" doll should come with accessories like a magical white house.In the house you can have treasures hidden behind furniture items that you lift up. Furniture should include fans. With buttons. LOOOOOTS of buttons. Also, a petite white cat with beautiful markings. This cat should meoow...alot, with a turn of the knob. I suggest having lots of backup batteries for this doll as well. She is a talker! Perhaps we could do a whole small town accessory line as well. With parks, grocery stores, lakes, pastures full of animals, etc.







Oh, and Roadtrip Stacy should have a husband as well. To maintain our fun quirkiness of the line, we will name him "Ravishing Ricardo." He will put the Ken doll to shame. He will be anatomically correct of course. Hung like Trigger :) All the girls will spend hours changing his clothes just to get a peek. (hee hee) At least, that is what I have HEARD little girls like to do and giggle over. Not that I ever did that myself....





Ahem, anyway. I think perhaps we should include Mastiffs in this toy line too. (Wouldn't that be fun?!) Fashioned much like the Baby Alive doll in nature. For example, they should eat tons and then minutes later piles of poo will come out the posterior. They will come with shovels. Large shovels and baggies to put it in. (I think boys will really like this particular toy.)







The ideas are numerous and endless. I'm just getting started here. The tip of the iceberg so to speak. If I were a child, I would definitely enjoy playing with this line of toys. I would spend hours making up fun adventures for all. Not to mention dressing/undressing Ricardo. (more giggles inserted here.) So, I will keep the ideas coming...you REALLY should have your agent call me. I'd hate to have you lose this wonderful opportunity to your rivals over at Fisher Price. ;)

3 comments:

kiki said...

I love it!! I want to grow up and live in that village! All it needs now is a hot pool boy and yard boy. Don't want Worm and Ginny to get bored ya know. I'm just sayin...

Jen said...

I feel so honored...

Pool boy? Great plan!

And if I may make one suggestion: the Matt doll should only have a wisp of a mustache and a patchy beard. But the other dolls can comment on how macho it looks. ;)

You are too cute, Stacy. I love your stories!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kiki!
You make me laugh so hard!