Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Been hoping around on one foot since last week. Using the other foot to kick myself in the ass. "Lost" my camera during last week's road trip. "Misplaced" would be a better word I guess. I know I had it at my Dad's house. I got it out, the battery died, and then it all gets a little fuzzy. I'm sure the camera is in the house somewhere. I just set it somewhere creative. It will still be in it's hiding spot (wherever that may be) come November when I journey back. However, it's a long time between now and then.

I feel as if I am missing an appendage or something. Not being able to take photos when I want to. Not being able to load the one's I have stored onto my computer. Ugh. It's going to be a long 4 months.

4 months of berating myself for being so irresponsible. Not to mention, 4 months of no photos on the blog. I don't know who the 4 months will be longer for- me or you! So, pardon the lack of photos in the meantime. (I'm sorry! ) I'll TRY to be creative without photos. And trust me, when I find my camera- I shall NEVER lose it again! The guilt is too encompassing. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta hop on downstairs for dinner.

Hop...."stupid, stupid girl"...Hop...."so friggin' irresponsible"....Hop...."should take better care of your belongings".....Hop, Hop....

1 comment:

kiki said...

I hate that you cant find it! It just can't be too far right? I'd be lost without mine too....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!