Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm the Bob Uecker of Favorites

Okay, so I got to be honest. Yesterday's post was mostly about making my sweet sis laugh when she got to the bottom of my goofy poem. Truth be told, I'm really the Bob Uecker of favorites. You know the old joke "I'm sitting in the front row. That's right! If they turn this place around- I'd be sitting in the front row!"











So in full disclosure, (cause you know I'm all about keeping it real. ;) Here's the ACTUAL list of Dad's Favs'. It goes a little something like this :











1. Wormie/ Tam





2. Tam/ Wormie





3. Wormie's best friend





4. ALL the Melcher girls





5. Any and All of the girls who have ever worked at the store with my Dad (for the past 50+ years....)





6. Evelyn the coonskin cap wearing, bicycling hunter-trapper.





7. The Dentist





8. The Proctologist





9. The Tax Auditor





10..... Good Ol' Stac









Yep, that's me, sitting pretty in the 10 spot! Course, if you turn this list around... I'm still the undisputed#1! But all joking aside, we all know Dad would NEVER play favorites. And truth be told, everybody knows I'm really Dear Ol' Mom's Fav.............. Once again, sweet sis is howling with laughter! ;)

5 comments:

Jen said...

OMG. PEEING MY PANTS!!!!

Evelyn..... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jen said...

Still laughing about the rodeo queen 2 hours later... :)

Stacy D. Briefing said...

Sadly, I too have had hysterical giggles about it all afternoon. I still can't believe she beat me out on the list!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too funy!!!!
I love your new fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiki said...

Aw Coonskin cap lady! LOL!! Oldie but a goodie. I forgot about her. Don't forget smiley Pam. Sorry to just be touching base with you girls... I just finished up the four day 12 hour a day ballet photo shoot. Soooo very tired, but soooo much more happy that it is over ..again for this year anyway. xoxo