Thursday, September 30, 2010

My New Favorite Kibble

You know, I like to share the latest and greatest things that I've discovered. So please allow me to present my favorite new dog food. Not that I've partaken of it. I mean to say, let me present my dogs' favorite new food and the many reasons why I too think it is fabuloso. Behold:







BLUE -WILDERNESS SALMON FLAVOR DOGFOOD





1. My dogs don't just eat it. They INHALE it! They are so busy devouring it, that they no longer do the eat and stroll around the house bit. You know, leaving bits of kibble throughout the entire house for you to step on with your bare feet or smush with your shoes. But maybe that's just my dogs. Or more accurately, my Mastiff Harlow, with the severe underbite. But I digress.







2. All natural. If we befall upon hard(er) times, I feel good knowing that I can eat way healthier than we currently are, just by pouring some of their kibble in a bowl and adding some milk!







3. Ella's allergies and itching-GONE in less than a week.







4. NO upset stomach or intestinal distress from switiching over to this brand. None. Nada. Zilch.







5. And lastly, tho not most insignificantly, the poo. What can I say about the poo?!!! Except, it is soooo condensed and compact and healthy looking! And trust me if you la poop scoop after 2 large dogs and one mini me pocket pet, you really come to appreciate petite, dainty poop!!!







So, if you have a pet with allergies, or a finicky eater, are wanting a healthy dogfood or just want a new cereal for the breakfast table, I highly recommend Blue Wilderness Salmon Flavor Dog Food. Salute!!!

5 comments:

Kiki said...

I love Blue too!! I use the sensitive stomach Blue for my kittens and cats. It has only 5 ingredients...turkey, rice, potoatoes, peas and turkey broth I think. So it's really gentle on their tummies. I love it!! I am embarrassed to say though, that I have not bought the delicious dog food for Pig. I will try it as soon as her current brand is gone. I switched her to vegetarian 2 years ago when I couldn't find a cure to her allegies, but she isn't in love with my healthy decision for her. So, maybe this will be a nice compromise for her allergies...with a little flavor. Cross your fingers she's not allergic to Salmon as well. :) Thanks for the tip. I look forward to the poop scooping results. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm going totry this. Well for Trapper anyway.....

Kiki said...

Okay I went to get it this am...I was out of Captain Crunch. Anyway, the one you buy has chicken meal and fat in it, and sweet pig can't have chicken. But, I did see that they offer the Blue limited ingredients that I have the kittens eating. So, sweet Pig would like to thank you for adding flavor and added nutrients to her diet. We are on day one of limited ingredient Blue for sensitive systems. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I've been sufing all day looking for food options for Trapper. He has bad yeast ears and I've spent a small fortune on him. I think we might try a raw diet. It sounds so gross but we might give it a go.

Kiki said...

Okay, day one of limited ingredients Blue. Pig gobbled down the entire bowl that usually sits for a day or two. When the cats found the new bowl unattended, they too enjoyed sneaking bites. Now....we watch for allergic reaction itching..... Cross your fingers.