Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 More Days...

Hello? Anyone still read this doggone thing? I don't blame you. I would have given up on me too.

We are FINALLY going to finish up our school year this week. Come Friday we'll be done...until the middle of August. Short summer. Again. But, can't bemoan that sad fact now. Looking too forward to some downtime. Any downtime. No matter how short. It is well deserved. And each second shall be savored and cherished by all.

It's been a gruelling school year. I know that (former) President George Dubya Bush was always saying "No Child Left Behind!" But, (I gotta be honest here) at times.....it was damn tempting. LOL!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Ima X. Ahstead
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Your almost done!!!!!!! Last year we had to work all through the summer to catch up and we didn't take a break. I know how exhausted you must be. I'll have a drink for you.

kiki said...

That's great!! Which one were you going to leave behind? That is the question? :) So happy to hear you are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I feel the same way right now, so don't feel bad for your disappearance. We've all been a bit lost and starting to come back around now I'd guess. Hope you find some time to relax and wine dive soon. xoxo

kiki said...

I hope you two had a wonderful wedding anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Hey my husband bought shape ups yesterday. I'm going to next week. Are you still walkin?